The ‘Shift‘ in ‘Puzzle Shift Create‘ is short for ‘Shifting how we use technology’
Topics that I need to formalize from class:
- How to be a digital Leader
- Using tech to make our brains BETTER
- YouTube as a learning resource
- Advanced making with technology
- Brainstorming in the internet age
- Technology-augmented Creativity
- Shifting Tech from a toy into a tool
- Using premade-tech-toy-kits as creative confidence builders
- Technology for young engineers
- Technology for young designers
- Technology for young entrepreneurs
- Technology for young digital creators
- Technology for young Coders
On this site, I am hoping to blow the door open on how technology can impact our students. My goal for this site is to create a better vision for education. Technology will play a big role in that.
Obviously, it will take time to get all of this created. As a solo act, I’m juggling a lot of things at once. The creator resources (below) are the most developed. I’m busy actively developing the ‘mindset’ topics (the ‘Puzzle’). These will be developed last.
I am creating this site to advance student creativity and help students to take ownership of their learning. The resources on this site are intentionally open-ended and a part of my Innovative Arts curriculum.